Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Day 3

Day 3.  Ron was pretty quiet day 1 and 2.  I vomited a lot, into my bucket.  Even the roots of my teeth hurt. 

I have been taking my phenergan, with mixed results, but last night I was able to keep down about a liter, total, of water.  I consider that good. 

This morning, though, my weight was down about 10 pounds from the last time I weighed.  So I need more fluids. 

I have been sipping, alternating, gatorade and plain water.  My body seems to like plain water the best. 

Pretty standard migraine.  Incredible headache and vomiting, nausea.  One-sided (although it switched sides, yesterday).  Tired but can't sleep. 

Ron had a blackout last night, kept screaming for me.  I ignored him as long as I could.  He thought he was stuck in the garage and "wanted to get in the house" even though he was sitting right there in the kitchen.  I wasn't very nice, I slapped his hand on the fridge and asked "Do you know what this is?"  No.  "It's the fridge, you're in the kitchen.  I HAVE A MIGRAINE SO LEAVE ME ALONE!"  And I went back bed.  He was quiet after that, and eventually found his way to bed. 

Ugh.  I feel miserable.  I am waiting for the afternoon to go back to bed, the sun is too bright in my bedroom.  My deodorant is doing a really good job,and the cats have been very cuddly (Torbie and Biscuit, at least). 

I'm going to have to go back to work tomorrow but I am hoping my headache will be gone by then.  The worst migraines I've ever had have lasted 3 days each. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you able to take topamax with your other medications? I am taking it for migraines and it WORKS. It would be worth asking your doc about if you haven't already. I also get 9 imitrex a month that I take as needed for breakthrough migraines but rarely need them. They both play well with my Prozac.

Spankadoo said...

So sorry you are suffering hope you get relief soon! Much love heather