Monday, January 1, 2018

NY Afternoon

So Ron and I went to Walmart.  Pretty uneventful except for my checkout.  Again a massive attitude about putting things in my reusable bags.  In fact, she flatly refused to do it.  I asked if it was some sort of new policy and she said no, then did some bagging, but it was annoying. 

She asked how last night went, I told her the truth, the neighbors had a loud party until 2 AM.  She told me I should have joined them.  I told her there was a language barrier.  She said I shouldn't begrudge them "a little fun".  I told her I was fine with the music and the talking, but I did have a problem with the guy on the microphone at 2 AM, after all the other neighbors had gone to bed.  "Oh, not everyone went to bed that early!". 

I gave up.  Thank God she is not my neighbor.  She is probably a nightmare. 

We came home.  I tried to take a nap but didn't get a very good one.  Now Ron wants to go out to dinner. 

No comments: