Sunday, January 28, 2018

Difficult morning

Ron woke me up a couple of times last night, talking.  It's like he can't figure it wakes me up.  He's just talking, what am I yelling at him for? 

One time he was petting Biscuit.  I wouldn't have minded that but the yelling "Biscuit!  Big white kitty!  Biscuit!" was a bit much. 

#7 did have their party, but it was quiet.  That's what I like about #7, they have quiet parties. 

I slept long enough but I had nightmares.  I actually had a nightmare about my Depakote. 

I have a very mild headache but I am pretty sure the Diet Mountain Dew will take care of that.  When he got up this morning, Ron began knocking things over and getting an attitude when I called him on it. 

I just said "If you're going to knock something over, please pick it up".  He went in the kitchen and started drinking, verbally abusive.  I am going to have to do all my stuff around him, sitting in the wheelchair, in the kitchen. 

Fortunately I keep the protein bars beside my chair. 

No comments: