Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Years Night

Well, I figured out who was watching that loud movie during the flood.  #6.  He watched some Mexican action movie with a lot of dialogue last night.  It was very loud, I could practically hear every word.  No way I could sleep. 

Ron called the police, it took them about an hour, but they came out and asked him to turn it down.  Boy did he, in mid word it just went silent.  Thank God. 

Up to that point I was lying in bed begging God to put His love into my heart, because I just didn't have it.  Don't let me hate them, Lord. 

I get annoyed with #6 because he wants us (the neighborhood) to be quiet and peaceable for him, but he doesn't want to be quiet and peaceable for us. 

Hopefully this will not happen again, if it does I will have Ron call the police again.  It was REALLY loud. 

The malicious part of me hopes his house gets robbed and someone steals his flatscreen and audio system.  Then I repent and ask God to help me again. 

2 comments:

Spankadoo said...

If someone swipes his big tv you know darn well insurance will pay for a bigger and better model!
Sounds like this was a better year for you and #6 in general ..sorry Ron had to call 911 on them for noise that sucks but if it is loud and against the law then they need to know!

Heather Knits said...

Ron called the nonemergency number.

Yeah, they'd probably just buy a bigger one. Maybe I need to put a hit out on the speakers. That's what's really bothering me. :p