Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Biscuit sticks to small prey

Well, I found my chips.  I have to wonder if you are interested in hearing how I found it. 

Well, you can always scroll.  After yesterday's vomiting debacle, I took the bag, with the chips, into the house.  I set them by the front door and got the disinfecting wipes to give to the driver. 

I decided to apologize to Ron when he was sober, but he (drunk) asked me if I had found the chips yet.  I told him, yes, I had.  I told him I was sorry I asked him where the chips were, which is true enough as it goes. 

I went to bed.  I slept pretty well and woke up with a mild headache.  I took some aspirin and went back to sleep.  I woke up again without a headache. 

I got up, did my God Time, took my shower, took my pills.  We went to Walmart.  I got our stuff, including 25 pounds of cat litter, and spent $71.  We came home. 

I took a nap and had a pretty good one, but Biscuit must have brought something alive into the house, because he is stalking it.  He is still after it, whatever it is. 

Thankfully Biscuit tends to stick to small prey. 

I got up and chatted with Ron a little as he began drinking.  He wanted to know if I'd bought a new fanny pack since the other one was probably ruined.  I told him no, I had the old one soaking in the sink. 

He called Chuck to take me back to the store, and I accepted.  I went to the store, got Ron some chips, myself a diet 7up "It's hard to find a caffeine free diet beverage" I told Chuck.  I also bought myself a large bag of Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles, one of my favorite chips. 

Then we came home.  I had also gotten Ron some TV dinners he had requested so he was happy about that. 

I watched Hoarders and finished doing the laundry.  My clothes are clean now - I got all the puke out of them.  Yay.  I would have hated to buy a whole new outfit. 

Then I fed the cats, that's always ongoing. 

Now I'm going to bed.  Tomorrow we are going out for breakfast before the bad weather arrives.  We are already seeing a lot of gusty winds - harbingers of worse to come. 

Hopefully, by the time the bad weather arrives I will be at home in bed, taking my nap. 

No comments: