Sunday, March 19, 2017

11

I slept really well last night and woke up at 11 AM.  I was shocked.  I never sleep that late these days. 

I got up, took a shower, and did my God Time.  That got me to 1:30 PM.  I decided to take a nap but I had a hard time dropping off, so I got up around 3:30. 

Ron was awake by then, so we talked a little bit.  Then I decided to do laundry.  I took all the clothes out of the washer and checked them.  They were OK.  I didn't want to leave a receipt in a shirt pocket, or money in a pocket. 

Then I reloaded the washer.  I couldn't fit everything in there so I held some of it back, making sure to get the pants, shirts, and underwear while I had it.  I ran a load. 

The washer makes terrifying noises when it runs, loud bangs, hums, etc.  It always freaks me out when I hear it going. 

I watched a little bit of the X-men (Days of Future Past) while the load ran.  Then I put it in the dryer.  I watched more TV but couldn't find Hoarders anywhere, I don't know why. 

It used to be I could always find it on a Sunday night. 

The cats are good.  I had to squirt Baby Girl earlier for hassling Torbie and making her hiss.  Torbie is happy, Baby Girl forgave me, and all is OK.  Biscuit is waiting by my foot for his dinner, which is overdue, so I'd better go. 

I feel very apologetic about my blogs lately.  I feel they have been boring.  I am sorry about that, but in my world boring is a very good thing. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eyour blogs are never " boring" and you deserve a bit of calm ...soak it up You need to enjoy the moments abd fill your energy bucket when you can.