Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weary

I've had a horrible time this weekend, anxious, agitated, depression.  Nothing that'd make me call my doctor, just thoughts running wild like small animals in my head.  Round it up, stomp it, just get rid of the damned things, already.

Torbie seems to sense some disquiet, she's been spending more time with me.  She wants to be my consolation. 

I read my Bible: "I would have you without care"  Yeah, I'd have me without it, too. 

We don't always get what we want, do we? 

I do my best to quash it.  It's wearying. 

I hope to God someone gets something out of the blog, something that encourages them to go on, to realize that others battle, too.  I'd hate to think I couldn't help encourage one soul. 

I tell myself my thoughts seem darker than they are.  Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.  I will continue. 

Ron's been OK.  We both got as much sleep as possible during "the big storm".  That's about the only time you're guaranteed the neighbors won't make any noise, and even then they still sent them out for about half an hour, earlier. 

I did up most of my Halloween candy, somewhere around 120 bags, total.  I still have some candy bars so I may use them with some additionally purchased candy, or I may just call it done. If I knew it would rain, I'd finish.  But it may not and we tend to get very large groups of children, about 20 at a time, and how awful to run out halfway! 

My eating's been pretty good.  I've mainly been working on my yogurt.  Probiotics, protein, healthy fat. 

Oh, I'm weary. 

No comments: