Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pretty stupid

"I hate to tell you I'm queasy" I whined "Because I'm always queasy."  Sad but true.  Ron and I were at lunch. 

I slept in pretty late for me, about 7 AM, and did my shower and God Time.  Even though it's supposed to rain on Saturday, I have a feeling it's going to be a blowout. 

I viewed what's left of the to-be-bagged candy, and resolved to buy some more candy.  Just in case.  I can always hand out leftovers to other people. 

We went to the bank.  They got us there late and arrived early, leaving us scrambling to finish our business in time. 

We did.  Then we went to Arby's, where I whined at Ron.  I told him I am very sick of depression and anxiety, can't wait to get manic, even though I don't like the whole "compulsion to activity" thing inherent in a mania, or mine at least.  I told him I am nearly always wracked with anxiety, sick of it, and can't wait until God takes this load from me. 

If this is stable I would hate to see unstable. 

He listened, he's a good listener.  He didn't even drink last night - we ordered pizza and ate that, talking. 

I went to bed a little after 8, last night. 

Anyway, back to lunch, I wasn't very hungry so I left my food unattended and did a little shopping at the dollar store.  I found some wrapped candy, cinnamon discs, fruit rounds, and "Graffiti Taffy".  I also bought a few food and snack items, too. 

I came back, ate my food (the sandwich, at least), took my meds, and we went home.  The driver was obsessed with every food place around.  His figure indicated some blood sugar issues. 

A guy like him, I bet, would do great on low carb. 

Ron and I are debating if it might help to modify my diet.  I'm torn.  It's aggravation if I do.  It might not work.  But what if it does? 

If I do, I will cut out the artificial sweeteners first. 

I got home and took my nap.  I was pretty tired because I didn't get a nap yesterday - #6 and his yard guys.  Half an hour later I hear yard guys out front.  Two days in a row?  What are they doing?

I was really pissed when I heard them in my backyard.  I opened the backdoor and yelled at them (fully dressed) before I realized they were OUR yard guys.  Oh.  I felt pretty stupid. 

They were out of there in 20 minutes - #6's yard guys could learn a lesson!  I paid my guys and gave them some candy, too. 

It was, of course, impossible to go back to sleep.  So now I'm awake waiting to go to Walmart.  I did get a half an hour of sleep, which is better than nothing. 

I just wish I wasn't always tired. 

No comments: