Saturday, October 10, 2015

The strangeness

I'm sleeping better, but still have a hard time falling asleep. 

I woke up pretty exhausted.  I did my shower, and my God Time later (before I got online, that's my rule - if I have enough energy for this I have enough for Him). 

Sure enough, my Haldol perked me right up.  I have no idea why, it's not supposed to do that.  And it didn't, at a lower dose. 

We went to the warehouse and loaded up.  The cart attendant was late to work so I had to load most of the truck myself. 

I had a nasty headache, so I ate a muffin before I took my painkiller (two doses of OTC painkillers today).  It helped. 

I got to work and got everything stocked - things were pretty wiped out.  It's great they like what we're doing, but it's a little scary too. 

I was able to finish my work and help Ron with his, with both of us happy.  Good. 

We left and had a good ride home.  I took a nap, but Ron forgot and woke me up.  I heard some other noise but I still slept for over an hour. 

I got up, did my God Time (!), and got online for a little bit.  Later on, we went out to dinner. 

I was happy to eat my pancakes and link sausage.  Somehow I knew I could eat the sausage, normally a nauseating food. 

Ron and I have one outing planned for tomorrow, but nothing else.  We have to get up very early Monday. 

That's never fun, but it is necessary.  You can't imagine the strangeness of working for hours, looking out the window, and it's still dark out. 

No comments: