Sunday, May 5, 2013

My preference

I had a nice snuggle with Pretty Girl this morning, it lasted about an hour.  My only problem: I had budgeted that hour for either God Time, or shower. 

I figured church would notice if I skipped the shower, so I did my God Time later.  It reminds me of Bubba, though.  I used to set my alarm early so I could lie in bed with him nearby (Bubba's version of a snuggle). 

I guess I'll have to get up earlier.  It's a great way to start the day, for sure. 

I do find it interesting, Pretty Girl is not interested in wet cat food or cat treats.  I have never met a cat that said no to both.  She likes the grain free cat food we provide. 

Ron wanted to go to the later service (I prefer the early one).  We got picked up around 9, at church by 11.  Got home at 3.  Turned around and ran an errand that took us out until 5.  I'm pretty beat. 

Of course I took all my pills.  I feel like I'm on top of the depression, instead of it, on top of me. 

Thank God.  Tomorrow should be pretty quiet, and our friend asked us to go to the early service - my preference anyway. 

No comments: