Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Divulge

Some of this may be TMI, so you're warned. 

I think my mood has finally leveled off.  However, a little drama on the Ron end - health issue - he refuses to even allow me to talk around it.  So, I won't.  I won't even hint at it, even though he is a part of my life and it affects me, but I don't have permission, so, nothing.   He was pretty vehement. 

It does not merit medical attention right now.  So, he's fine.  He's going to take care of himself. 

Pretty Girl came home with a dirty butt this morning.  Not the first time.  She was rather outraged when I went after her with a wet wipe (unscented baby wipe), and left.  Hey, if you won't clean your butt I'll do it for you. 

We'll see if she forgave me, when I see her again.  Sorry, but I won't have a dirty butt in my house.  Especially in my lap, on my couch, etc. 

We are supposed to get heavy rain tonight.  I'll get the girls in before it hits. 

Today was pretty quiet, we went to the warehouse club and got supplies, then went and stocked them into the vending machine at our secondary location.  I made up some Free Bibles signs.  Even laminated, they don't live long.  I did neons: green, orange, and pink.  They have high contrast with the black lettering.  I got some smaller boards, neons again, same colors plus a few - made them up for Ron.  A nice lady asked me about the handouts, I told her, and she paid for the laminating.  That was really cool, especially since I had just told her I hate evangelists who are always begging for mone - if God wants me to have something, I will, I don't need to go begging. 

She apparently liked that.  So, thank you. 

We came home.  I had some wierd health issues, digestive, and didn't want to leave the house.  That, I think, is mostly settled. 

See, Ron doesn't get how much I do divulge about myself.  He's a private person.  I am not. 
I ate (I could do that), took my pills, and had a nap.  I woke up with a pretty vicious headache.  I know it's bad when I'm dreaming about having a bad headache, even before I wake up. 

I took some generic excedrin.  It worked on the headache, and I'm not manic.  Good. 

I plan to eat dinner, do up some Bibles, and burn CD's for the handout.  I have permission from a couple Gospel rappers. 

Oops.  I almost typed that "raper".  Totally different meaning.  Time to go! 

No comments: