Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Two days for the price of one

I was exhausted yesterday and not up to posting. 

I got up, went to the warehouse. Arrived and realized I did not have my "membership" card.  Had to go back home.  Paid driver for all this.  Back to warehouse.  Bought my stuff, put it in the truck.  Go to work.  Free up 2 carts and drag them outside.  Load with supplies. 

Get into work and stock stock stock.  Do a cursory soda inventory and realize I need pretty much everything.  Finish stocking.  Call driver, go home. 

Take a short nap, do housework (doing God Time every day too).  Go see Ron for a couple of hours.  Come home.  Crash. 

Today I got up pretty early.  Chuck was supposed to pick m up at 7, he was late, I assumed traffic.  We got stuck in more traffic but arrived in plenty of time. 

I met the repairman and he replaced the "Y control board".  He only charged me for the part. 

I accepted graciously and thanked him profusely.  He tested it so I know it is working. 

Then I stocked everything.   That took a while.  I also did an inventory for soda and got all that done.  I called Ron and gave that to him. 

He called the company in between therapy sessions and placed the order for delivery Friday. 

I came home, took a nap, did some housework, and went to see Ron.  We had a good visit both days.  However, after I got home he called me.  His phone is broken so we need to swap out the SIM card at the provider store.  Looks like I will be taking Ron's old phone, the "spare" phone, and getting it fixed tomorrow. 

I have tomorrow off of work but I still have things to do.  I am sleeping late.  I didn't even set an alarm. 

I'm running a load of laundry right now, Ron got some tomato sauce on his clothes the other day and it had to be washed.  My clothes can generally wait politely until I have a full load, but Ron is hard on his clothes. 

I go through a lot of stain remover.  I'm OK with that.  It's generally food stains and I'm glad he is enjoying his food. 

That is the nice thing about all this - he didn't lose his flavors this time. 

Anyway, I'm tired (again!) so it's off to bed.  Hopefully I will have something more profound to share tomorrow. 

((((Hugs))))  Night. 

No comments:

A visit with the parents

So, my Dad's in town.  Along with my adoptive Mom.  Say what you will, she did raise me.  I slept pretty well last night - no noise.  ...