Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday

Well, I accomplished my goals today, I got some rest, and I did some housework. 

I slept in until 7:30 and woke up with a headache.  I did some organizing and cleaning (for once I had some energy), in spite of the headache.  Taking the Excedrin helped.  

I hung up my wet clothes (on things in the house) and let them dry, then hung them up on hangers and put them away.  I cleaned the litterboxes, kind of a pissy ambience to the house, and sorted through some clothes in the laundry room. 

I have some clothes on a rod in the laundry room.  They tend to be my "dressier" clothes, a suit, some blazers, stuff like that.  I got rid of about 1/3 to 1/2 of it.  I haven't worn the business clothes in over 15 years, and most of it was too small anyway. 

Funny to think, I thought I was "fat" when I was wearing a medium.  I bagged it up for the Salvation Army.  They can put it to good use. 

Ron mentioned the new appliances (washer/dryer) might not fit in the laundry room, so I did some measuring.  They'll fit. 

My front door is 30 inches wide, the laundry room 31 inches wide.  The units are about 28 inches wide. 

I took my pills when my head felt better.  Doc says it doesn't matter when I take them, as long as I take them daily. 

After that, I laid down for a nap.  It was a bit of a guess, because sometimes my antidepressant won't let me sleep, but the depression won out and I had a pretty good nap. 

I woke up and noticed I need to change the sheets on Ron's bed.  He bled all over them the other night and I'm sure blood has soaked into the mattress.  His mattress is in terrible shape, but he loves it, and as long as he's drinking I guess he can keep it. 

I won't go into details.  Ron knows I talk about a lot but there are some things he has asked me not to share.  I try to respect that. 

I watched Flipping Las Vegas, it's always fun to watch Scott blow up over the latest disaster.  I watched a little bit of  "Married at First Sight" and watching "Red", but not really into it. 

The cats are good.  Torbie stole my computer chair when I got up, a while ago.  The headache still won't die. 

I rolled up one of the outside blinds because the wind was making it bang against the house.  We can't have that, the last thing we need is a broken window. 

Anyway, that's it for now.  I plan to go to bed early. 

No comments: