Thursday, June 26, 2014

I can't stop looking out the window.

There's something in my yard. 

Ron, as I mentioned, had a bad night.  I didn't receive any drama - I just ignored him and went to bed.  He made noise for about an hour and a half but that was it. 

This morning, I didn't do the shrieky thing - I just said, you need to figure out what you did wrong, so you don't repeat it.  I mentioned the vodka seemed awfully accessible, maybe he could put it in the tool cabinet (you have to bend over and reach).  He was amenable.  I plugged in his cell phone, which I found on the floor. 

Basically, I acted as Jesus would, and not hateful.  I think I did good. 

I was a little alarmed when I looked outside for the cats.  Last night, the yard gang found some fake pink crocs in the yard.  They placed them on some cinderblocks I had set up as a watch post for the cats.  Cats like to get up on high things and survey their domain. 

"It's an outside kitty condo" I told Ron. 

Baby Girl loves those blocks.  I took the shoes off the top, and put them inside the holes on the top block.  This morning, one shoe was dragged almost completely across the yard. 

A cat didn't do that.  It must have been a *larger mammal* - a raccoon or 'possum.  [shudder]  That's walking around in my yard, near my cats... ugh. 

I did my blog and made my list.  I found a really awesome bra at Walmart a few weeks back, it's a sport bra with good wicking materials, no underwire, but support.   It was priced at nearly $10, but rang at 7, which to me indicates it may be a clearance item.  I pray not.  I plan to at least hunt, today. 

I can't stop looking out the window.  It looks so nice. 

[huge sigh]  Not only did they clean it up, but they're going to maintain it.  Praise God! 

Huge, huge, load off my back. 

Now I'm just waiting to run to Walmart. 

No comments: