Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear Spammer

Dear spammer; if I want a naked man I can just see my husband.  He's plenty hot.

Christian dating site: why are you spamming a married woman?  No Christian man would want to engage an adulteress.  If he wants to, he isn't a Christian.

The only time I owned a designer purse, it was a gift.  I had no idea how much it cost until years later.  The leather lining should have been a clue.  Sorry about the hand lotion.  That's why I carry a cheap mesh backpack (which has rivaled the performance of my Jansport airlift backpack; which I owned for over 5 years).

My shoes cost $20.  Workboots.  I like them.  When I'm not in the boots, I'm wearing flip-flops, or some plastic imitation designer clogs I bought for $1.09 at Giant Dollar.

I pay no attention to jean labels or t-shirts.  I prefer 100% cotton, and pockets.  A pocket-tshirt, and nice deep front pockets on the jeans so I don't have to worry about things falling out.

PS - Blogger comes with a spam blocker, which I utilize.  Don't waste your time!

No comments: