Thursday, June 21, 2007

Today was much better

Today was much better.

Ron was upset about a property tax thing. We made up; settled up, and it was $500 less than he'd expected to pay. We got some good BBQ today on the way home and had a good time with out buddy Chuck.

I got 2 of my Alibris books. I'm reading up on spinning with a high-whorl drop spindle (which I've ordered from Paradise). I got a confirmation email from Walton's (I figure God is allowing shipping delays to remind me that I'm still a bit manic). I can probably expect the Walton's in a week or two (fine). They have awesome shipping rates, very low. Yeee-haw.

Dr P called. From the questions, I gathered my (Lithium) levels were low. The migraine Sunday didn't help; if I can't take my Lithium the level drops. So, I did some research and found a compounding pharmacy that will, get this, make me a lithium suppository. They had some very appropriate questions (why? What do you hope to accomplish? "Keep my Lithium level from dropping when I'm nauseous from a migraine and can't take my Lithium"). They liked my answer and said, well, don't take it every day but they can get me something. Not only that, they're in the Metrolift service area. I also called Dr P and told him about these guys. Odds are, he can send them a lot more business than just me.

We did the "meter readings" at work today. Sales are pathetic! It's a good thing we live below our means, otherwise we'd be up the creek this month. On the plus side, the machines look very nice; full and appealing.

I know I was going to blog about something else but I can't remember what. So that's it for today.

No comments: