Saturday, June 16, 2007

Last night

Generally, I am a Fox TV fan. I like most of their nightime dramas; interesting, not trashy. Characters that don't try to be quirky, they just are - intelligent TV. Even when I was suicidal, the "King of the Hill/Simpsons" block at 6 PM was a lifesaver.

Last night, I watched "Standoff". It's a very good program. I like the "regulars" and the story lines are all different. I don't feel like I'm watching the same program over and over. I'm not going to "spoil" the episode.

One of the main characters was a Paranoid Schizophrenic with paranoid delusions. In many regards, he could have been me. And it's SAD. It's sad that anyone has to go through this. I've never felt like I could trust my brain, as far back as I remember. When my Dad built us all a tree house (I must have been about 7), I was afraid to use it because I had delusions my 4 year old "little brother" was going to kill me by pushing me out of the tree house. When I'd tell people; they'd look alarmed and do the "Oh, Heather! That's not true!" Of couse I knew it wasn't true but tell that to my brain. I've always felt that way, can't trust my brain, have to make sure...

Well! The Mail Lady just delivered my New-To-Me digital camera! THANKS DAD!

No comments: