Friday, June 8, 2007

"How much money do you have left?"

Well, my cocktail of drugs (5 pills a day now) is obviously working. Today, someone we know was just having an awful day. I gave him $5.

I told Ron later and he agreed with my sentiment/reason for doing so. God didn't put me here to be selfish. He did ask me "How much money do you have left?". $70, I told him. Ron was blown away. For me, it's an amazing feat, especially when I'm manic. It's a good thing I always shunned credit cards. I get paid legally, has to be Friday, but it will probably be earlier - Ron's a nice guy, the bank is always busy on Friday, and I hate shopping on paydays. UGH. I'd rather go hungry.

My only real vestiges of mania are:
1. Feeling extra chatty and outgoing.
2. Shopping online, but not spending (Thank God for Lithium and a $40 balance on the debit card, which has yet to arrive anyway).
3. Some odd dreams. Last night, it involved a tornado, then I had to fly somewhere but before I could fly I had to get a blood sample off myself - had a big syringe. I always have "Say what?" - headscratching reactions when I tell other people about my manic dreams. Personally, I think the tornado represents my illness; the effects can be very similar. It comes along, destroys everything you care about and throws you for miles.

Oh, some random thoughts for today. If I didn't believe in God, and I knew without a doubt I could do anything I wanted for one day, the world is stopped, I can get into any building I want, I could keep anything I took, no one would be hurt, and all merchandise would be replaced? First thing, I'd go loot a couple year's worth of Lithium and my other psychiatric drugs. Then some Revolution for the cats, a couple year's worth. That's it. I find it funny. I won't break Commandments of course. God's taken great care of me.

OK, how about this: If Lithium and my other drugs went over the counter, you just had to show ID, and it was cheap, like $5 a thousand, I'd go buy a couple years' worth right off the bat. I like that a lot better.

Where is the Kozy Shack Sugarfree Tapoica? I am going into withdrawals. I'm a little autistic in that regard, I like to eat the same thing over and over for months, same time, channel, and food. I WANT MY PUDDING!

That's it for Random Thoughts.

THANK YOU SUE! She knows why.

No comments: