Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Heather spins up trouble for Bubba

Well, I still haven't gotten my 2 spinning books. WAAAAAH! Evil Heather says that's what I get for trusting it to the Postal Service, haven't I seen enough at the processing center? WHERE ARE MY BOOKS?

Thank you, I feel better. If you'll recall, a while back I got a top-whorl drop spindle, some wool fiber, and one spinning book. I did it. I have yards and yards of yarn wound onto the base of my spindle. So pretty and soft, so much potential, so many things it could be. Yummy.

And then Bubba (large black shorthair male cat rescued in 2003) got into my wool batt and dragged it all over the floor. He loves his batt. It's so enticing, so exciting, so wooly. He loves to bite and chew on the batt, rolling around on his back, all 4 paws jerking away at the fiber.

I just don't have the heart to remove the whole toy, so I'm spinning it up slowly. Then I'll buy some cheap stuff and put that in the basket, instead. He looks so cute.

Yay! I get paid on Friday. What will I get? Hmmmm. Probably something from Paradise. Bubba owes me about a half pound of Corriedale.

No comments: