Friday, June 29, 2007

Not another one!

Yesterday I woke up with a headache. "Oh, no" I thought, "Not another migraine!" The only "new" food I'd eaten - a few muffins from an oat bran muffin mix. It didn't have any of my trigger foods so I thought I'd be OK.

Yesterday was supposed to be "Walmart, work, Taco Bell, home". I made it to Walmart. Ron needed more 13 gallon trash bags. By the time I got to Walmart I realized a smart Heather would get herself a new 5 gallon pail & lid - just in case.

I just barely made it home before the violent, miserable, retching up my toenails ensued. Took a phenergan (I love whoever disovered phenergan), curled up in bed with my ice bag (thank you Ron!). Slept a couple hours. Woke up, sick again, another ice bag, more phenergan. Repeat.

I love my 5-gallon buckets. They're so trusty and dependable when I need them. Stalwart buddies, they're there to take the worst I've got to offer, a dependable prop when I need them most. I washed and sanitized the ones I used already.

Ron's pretty awesome too, I would have been miserable without his ice bag refills and phenergan resupply runs. Today I was supposed to get paid. That didn't happen. Naps, re-learning to eat again, and feeling like I got wrung out are the orders of the day.

We're going to have to save work-bank-food outing-home for Monday, and hopefully I can deposit a little something and go to Walmart Tuesday.

Still no books, either. That's almost worse than the migraine.

No comments: