Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wednesday

 I ran errands with my aunt, the hold mail request was terminated so I can get my mail like a regular person now.  Nice.  I went to the "other" Walmart and got soda, some cat stuff too.  We also went out to lunch (no concha, although we did end up near a bakery).  

I have been moderately depressed the last few days.  But I did have fun yesterday.  

I think I'll take a nap.  Before I go Spotty brought me a live bird this morning, boy it was yelling.  I retrieved it and put it outside.  It flew off.  One day I'm going to meet all these birds in Heaven.  It will be interesting.  

I mean, even if I didn't care it would make a horrible mess if the cats ate it; really in my best interest either way, to save it.  And I have a heart.  

Horribly depressed today: no shower, DID do Bible study and prayer time, did cook up some sausage to take for my lunch tomorrow.  I even cleaned the skillet.  

I managed to log into the app, check my schedule and time off request for September.  I need to get a stylus for my phone when I log into the app.  I get stressed and my hands shake and I can't hit the right buttons.  Hopefully it will still work tomorrow.  

A couple things I could worry about re: work tomorrow but I won't.  I will just go in and do my job that is either good enough or it isn't.  I read something said that kind of anticipating trouble is a sin and offensive to God.  So I will strive to avoid that.  

I did get a nap and even had some nice cats during.  I just need to treat myself, I think, like I am recovering from physical trauma.  I would be so nice to myself...emotional trauma of finding my husband dead is just as bad, I think.  

No mail in the mail box I don't know if that is no mail for today or the hold is still on for the mail.  I guess I will find out tomorrow.  

The cats have been nice and cuddly.  I think Spotty is mad I took his fledgling.  But I stand by that.  I just hope he doesn't bring something in the middle of the night.  

I got my trash pickup and put away the cans.  The yard needs a mow but other than that is OK.  He will come, he always does, but this is his busy season.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: