Friday, July 9, 2021

Thursday and some of Friday

 I don't talk about my exact job because I do have trouble makers who follow me.  I don't need that at work.  

Yesterday was pretty uneventful getting to work, my original bus was "hot" (fast) and I missed it and then I had a half hour wait on the second.  But I got to work OK and passed the temperature check.  I got a McChicken with my gift card (still have $10 of McDonald's left I love to use it to buy lunch now and then).  I went back to the breakroom, ate, etc.  

I had logged into my work app and it booted me out again, so I used the personnel computer to log in and out last night.  That is fine they don't care.  I didn't sleep well last night and am depressed so I will just do that again tonight.  

I went over to my work station and they wanted me to go to a meeting.  At the meeting I heard about our sales (!) and was assigned to work returns.  Returns is pretty simple, basically a large circle of "buggies" (shopping carts) and a couple of baskets full of out of area and returns in the middle.  I sort it all out, all electronics in one basket, toys in another, etc.  Two people remarked I was doing a very good job that was nice to hear.  I had to run out in the parking lot to get more baskets.  I also gave someone else 2 breaks and a lunch, as I am familiar with that job.  I got it all done and came home, called my Dad.  

They are going to a concert today so only want a text when I get off work today.  I am glad they are having fun, they are very active and I think that is very important.  My aunt has some legal forms for me to sign so I will see her today before work.  They are actually on the way.  

The cats are good.  I figured out (forget if I said this) a new soap with orange oil caused my skin irritation so that's going to get better now.  I woke up with a bad headache but the Mountain Dew helped a lot (not too much I don't want anxiety).  

That's it for now.  It is raining I hope to see it pass before I have to go to work.  

No comments: