Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Ron's death has been ruled natural causes

 So that means my daydream of seeing the driver who ran over him hauled off in handcuffs will not come to pass...not very likely from the start but I would have liked to see some punishment.  Although from what I saw with him directly dealing with us he is flogging himself.  

Also, I will not have a finger pointing at me which I admit had been a concern.  Ron was not great about bathing, eating properly, etc. and I had worried that might reflect badly.  

I am unclear whether that is all I get - natural causes- or if they will expound on that.  But no fingers pointing at me so I will take it.  It took them 4 months obviously they did a detailed investigation.  I do intend to read the autopsy report at some point.  

That's it for now I told you I would share when I had news.  

No comments: