Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Tuesday

 OK did a video blog.  Nice footage of me flinching as Torbie digs her claws into my leg for attention (probably wanted treats).  



I did some housecleaning today, not all of it but enough.  Mainly got up the cat hair and kicked out of the box litter, also cleaned litter boxes of course.  I have a handyman coming by today to help fix my siding.  He has helped us before I can at least get a quote.  If I think it's too much, or he doesn't want the job (possible) I can use Angie's list again (that's how I got Carlos the super man for the water damage repair).  If I thought Carlos did siding I would have called him.  But Greg did good siding repair work about 10 years ago and I remember it, it looks great still so I feel good calling him.  

And he had me in his phone book.  He is coming in a few hours.  Ron always liked him because I think the guy reminded Ron of his Dad (a carpenter).   I feel like I should probably spray some air freshener stuff.  I have a mild headache so I think I will get that aspirin down first and then give it half an hour, then spray.  

But the cats are good and I am OK considering.  

My AC is running a lot today, and has this week, going to be a bigger bill this month.  A lot of sun beating on the house.  At some point I would like to insulate the attic (better) just to help with the bills.  It is just smart, and I would like a nice thick layer of the pink stuff laying on top of my pipes when the next (and it will come) cold snap comes to town.  Of course SOMEONE working in my attic stepped on the outflow pipe for the AC drip pan and broke it... it was leaking into my garage, that was NOT a cheap fix... so I would be concerned about that again.  

It's on the list, if I won the lotto or whatever.  I wouldn't use what I have now for it that is for urgent things.  But, if I got a big $$, what would I do?  

New roof and siding with insulation (no insulation in exterior walls)

Allocate money for a new water heater when the old one goes (it's almost 20 years old).  

Vet visit for everyone...not cheap.  

Fix up and secure catio so I could finally confine them again but still have them "outside".  

You get the idea.  

Video is done processing.  There is some cute footage of Baby Girl in it.  

I need to figure out dinner, I will eventually.  That's it for now may do one later.  

No comments: