Friday, July 23, 2021

 Work was fine they keep me busy which is good.  One thing I hated about the vending business was sitting around with nothing to do, waiting on a delivery.  I don't have that now.  

I didn't sleep well and woke up with a catastrophic headache.  It was bad enough I considered calling in sick.  I took some Excedrin and went back to bed with my faithful Biscuit.  I had gotten up early, the pain woke me.  

I slept for about half an hour and felt much better.  Thank you, Biscuit, thank you Lord for sending him.  Later on I noticed Baby Girl having some trouble with a hairball so I gave her a little coconut oil after checking it was OK.  I may give her some daily to help with her hip.  I just need to get a syringe.  

The other cats are all good but I haven't seen much of Spotty.  

I took my shower and did my God Time.  I figured out my lunch (actually dinner) for today.  When I have or am recovering from a bad headache I don't have much appetite but it will come back later.  I want to be ready for that.  

Mood?  I am depressed but I am used to that.  I am functional that is all I think matters right now.  

I did a lot of research into some sort of joint supplement for my older girl cats.  I couldn't find anything with 100% good reviews the two top contenders had multiple reviews contending: 1.  Killed my cat.  2.  Changed formula 3.  Made cat sick.  So I think I will just go with the coconut oil (1-2 drops each cat) for a few days and see how that goes.  Baby Girl can have digestive issues as well so maybe that will help as well.  Worst case she makes a mess somewhere I clean it up.  I still love her.  I want Ron to feel I am taking good care of her, I always promised him I would when he died.  

I mean we knew he would go first it was just when.  That accident really shredded his lifespan.  

Yesterday I checked the mail when I got home and found a Bible catalog (outreach Bibles) with a free shipping code.  Tempting.  But I have plenty of material right now so not in a big rush.  Nice to have on hand, though.  I kept it.  

Cycle is about done, after that first night it was pretty standard.  Nice to know things haven't changed too much.  It will be curious to see if I get another cycle in a month or 3 months, or even longer.  I will prepare regardless.  I could tell, this time, I had ovulated so was expecting something.  

I have my candy all done up for my drivers today.  I only handed out one bag yesterday so I have plenty for today, Jack is getting me tonight.  

He is going out of town next week, and may not be able to help me.  I will have to ask tonight.  I think he will try to work it so he can help but I don't want him to feel any pressure.  I can absolutely take the bus even though I haven't taken it that late at night.  We'll see.  I know God is with me every minute, and I do have a stun gun should I need it.  

We have a timeclock app at work.  It logged me out last night right as I was trying to clock out and I had to run to Personnel to log out on their computer.  So I will have to do that today.  

And here's Biscuit so I have to go

No comments: