Friday, December 1, 2017

I can't help that

No headache today, thank God. 

Not a bad one, at any rate.  I took my antidepressant a little later but I did get it.  Good thing because I am battling depression.  I didn't need to take anything for the headache, and it eventually went away. 

I slept in because I had a furry Biscuit in my bed.  He is very sweet, cute, and patient.  He will wait until I stand up and turn off the noisemaker, before he begs for breakfast. 

Impeccable manners, Biscuit.  He's so fat and cute.  I need to put up another photo of him. 

I took my shower and got dressed.  We were going to Walmart.  Ron complained bitterly about it, but half the stuff I bought was his list.  He was in a really toxic mood, he's been lately. 

He complains of leg pain, which I believe is neuropathy = drinking damage.  He drinks more to "deal with it".  He won't, of course, listen to a word I say on the subject.  I offer him vitamins.  No. 

It's enervating, and depressing.  Not a good duo when I am already battling depression.  And now I have to wonder if I sound like a bitch for saying I find Ron's chronic pain issues depressing. 

Our ride was late, and Ron cancelled our ride home, thinking we could take a cab.  So I had "enough" time to shop.  I bought everything on my list and his.  He gave me $30 for the items, and I had plenty to cover his stuff. 

I bought everything on my list, put in for my medication refills, and even found a decent-looking milk thistle at Walmart prices.  I take the Walmart Vitamin E.  It works well for me.  It shrunk a scar on my arm (I never got into cutting but I have a skin tag near my elbow).  It has shrunk down to practically nothing taking the E.  I have another one on my right calf, same thing, it has shrunk due to the E. 

With my family history of heart attacks, I had better be taking vitamin E.  I'm sure it's also good for my brain, too. 

I had better shut up or the FDA will get me; but I'm not trying to sell anything so I should be fine.  The FDA has rules, you are not allowed to say a product can diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any condition.  Do you remember the sea silver people?  They got in big trouble with the FDA for making all kinds of wild claims. 

I went to the cat food aisle.  I go to the cat food aisle every time I go to Walmart.  I had plenty of cat food, so I didn't get any.  I also have 80 pounds of litter.  Even my guys can't poop that fast!

But Ron wanted treats so I got them.  He also wanted a cell phone charger.  I found one for $4.88.  They never keep the batteries at camera and sound, but they do have them up front, so I got Ron his batteries too. 

I took a look at the bank: long lines.  It was the first of the month, after all.  I decided to wait on making my monthly deposit in a couple of days, when my medication comes in.  My first autopay doesn't go out until the 8th; I have time. 

I paid, and then I went to McDonald's.  I am pretty sick of their food but I got the buttermilk chicken.  It is basically a fried chicken patty with lettuce and tomato on a fancy bun.  Ron wanted a double cheeseburger with bacon added; so I did that. 

We waited on our ride.  Ron found Alex to take us this time.  He came before I finished my sandwich.  He is a nice guy, Eastern European accent, good driver, very friendly and professional. 

I got Ron in the house, and let the cats out to play in the garage for a while (after I shut the door).  They like to play in the garage now and then.  If we don't lock it, Baby Girl will actually paw the door open.  After a while, I saw Baby Girl and Biscuit, so I shut the door. 

I finished my food, and took ALL my pills for the day (totally safe), digested for a little bit (I watched the episode of Supernatural where Gordon is turned into a vampire), and laid down for my nap. 

Ron was noisy, and kept me up.  I wasn't happy with him.  Then I heard a terrible wailing coming from the garage.  I got Biscuit, and Baby Girl, but I'd apparently missed Torbie.   Poor Torbie!  I let her in and she stalked off to Ron, and treats. 

I wonder if she'll sleep with me tonight,or will she still be pissed? 

I locked the door, and went back to bed.  I did get a little sleep, at least I dreamed, but then Ron woke me up, on the phone. 

I regretted buying him the charger. 

He was making business calls.  I told him last night I had emailed the hotel receipt, with a zero balance, to our boss.  He was still trying to make that happen.  I told him I had already addressed it and he got pissy, then nasty. 

It is, apparently, my fault because I told him when he was drinking.  I tried not to take it personally, or retort that if he drank less, we could actually have a conversation.

Tomorrow we make a supply run and stock.  The boss is coming on Monday so things had better look good.  Except for my poor, dead, empty, vending machine. 

I can't help that. 

1 comment:

Spankadoo said...

Sending you lots of love give the kitties some extra cuddles for me :)