Friday, May 12, 2017

1.5 days in one, again.

I'm tired, and depressed, so I'll keep this one short. 

Yesterday, after I did my blog, I did my God Time and shower.  I took a short nap and then we went to Sam's Club.  Sam's Club was chaos.  Screaming children, long lines, etc.  I think it went back to Mother's Day. 

We got 3 cases of water and came home, put them in the garage, and went to bed.  The #6 kids were a little loud last night playing, but I got to sleep in pretty decent time. 

My alarm went off at 1:45 AM.  Soda delivery day.  I tried to reset it for 2:30 but ended up turning it off.  I woke up at 3:30.  Oops.  I barely had time to dress before our ride arrived. 

We got to work, did it all, stocked, did our inventory, and got our delivery.  We paid cash and off we went. 

We came home and I got a good long nap.  Then, for whatever reason, Ron had made a trip to Walmart.  I went. 

Again, with the screaming children and the long lines.  I really prefer to shop in the morning. 

I got cat litter, some food, etc. 

We came home. 

I'm getting ready to go to bed tonight because I'm exhausted.  Tomorrow we have our "big truck" delivery/shop day, but I have an accurate inventory so I know what I need. 

Oh, I'm tired.  I will write in more detail tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA TO MANY LUCKY KITTIES! I am commentining on three blogs ...sorry super wordy
Let us just say? ( i tell you this every year! Lolo i think i am your " og" fan! ... Every kitty who has walked into your home(and Ron but it is mother's day so kudus can be all yours today! Lol!)

WON THE KITTY LOTTO ( i cant add happy emogis or i would) ! When they walked into your llives they were loved, nurtured and got a catio! ...they have been nursed nurtured and healed...not to mention cuddled accordingly ....you restored them and gave them in a forever home. Mothers do this! Even with all the barriers.

Seriously now, in your life how many rescues have you given a forever home to? And how many more? Because i have followed you long enough to know ...lol....you are not the crazy cat lady ..you know your limits.
I know you through your blog and they come to you
you adore and give shelter to ..they are your charges on this earth.
you are a great mother! Who cares if it isnt kids...

Ok commenting on rowdy kids...i love kids and agree with your general statement of " where are the parents?" The play these days is so crazy loud and randomn in such close proximity! there are way too many screeming and funning up and down in public unattended as it i...I shop really early...but hate kids screaming over cheese sticks while mom just literally tries to negotiate? That is abuse ..shut it down he is growing into a maniputalor in a shopping cart! Lolol! Again i really adore kids but hate the wild running and screaming indoors ..kids need expectations and to know they live in a larger world . So yes have huge parties but try public park..that is what we do, we get a covered picnic area free in a public park , claim it early ....OR let your neighbors know if you are having a party and compensate them, My patents sent notes with gifts ..i gave my neighbors cards to the movies .....and for crying out loud with kids take them to a field or playground then feed them domething BEFORE the store as a public service show them how to politely move between adults shopping if you can not just shove them all in a cart! Lolol! Ooooxxxx do somethng nice for you