Super Bowl

I slept in as late as I could today, which turned out to be about 7 AM.  I got up, did my God Time, and talked to Ron for a while.  I watched a little Law & Order.  Then I went back to bed because I wanted some kind of a nap.  That was about 9. 

I slept a little and got up again, watched some more Law & Order (they were having a marathon).  I ate a can of spaghetti rings in tomato sauce, with some other things, and took my medication. 

Ron was drinking all day but not being ugly, so I went ahead and took another nap.  I figured he would not want to do the accounting today, like I'd planned (I hadn't discussed it with him, though, and he got "to drinking" before I could).  I didn't really sleep this time, but Torbie came and lay with me so I enjoyed her.  Biscuit walked across me, at one point, and I said Hi and petted him. 

I finally got up and watched the Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark channel.  The little black kitten at the end reminded me of my Bubba.  I still miss him.   Then I switched to Hoarders. 

While I watched, I did some picking up in the front room, cleaned the litter boxes, and topped them off. 

I got online and read "my" comments, then, after reading the "Hi Biscuit!" (I do that with Biscuit all the time: Hi Biscuit!  Hi!  Hi Biscuit!  He loves it) comment, I decided to feed him (them) a little early.  I opened up a can of salmon in gravy and gave them a half cup of dry food (morning and evening). 

Torbie can clean her butt again, and we're still working on Biscuit.  Worst case he may just be "nasty".  I believe he and gravy were taken away from their mother too soon.  He's still pretty chubby so I will keep him on the diet for now. 

I just want them healthy. 

Ron sobered up enough to tell me he wants to do the report tomorrow, so we'll do that.  I still don't know how we plan to deliver the royalty check, do we use a courier again or take a chance the mail won't deliver it again? 

I don't know. 

It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so it should be interesting. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you wash and clean the litter boxes every month or just dump the litter?
Heather Knits said…
Honestly speaking, I usually dump the litter. The litter says on the package that I don't need to dump and wash the box. No odor unless someone just went, so I keep scooping it. As I scoop, the litter level goes down and I add more.

I know many people are into dumping out the whole thing and bleaching it every week but I haven't seen a need to do it. They use the box, it smells OK, and nothing ends up on the sides of the box.
Anonymous said…
I agree. In the warmer months I may wash it out once a month but in the winter. I just dump the litter once a month and add fresh. I have read comments about people washing the box once a week. I just don't have the time - nor the want to do that.

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Roast

Snack Day

Patron saint