Monday, January 18, 2016

High quality fuel

Yesterday, Baby Girl camped out on my computer chair.  I didn't have the heart to move her and didn't even get online. 

Today, I had to get up at 4 AM and go to work, but at least I slept pretty well.  A little too well, in fact, I had a heck of a time getting up. 

It's going to be in the 30's tonight and two of my, three of my neighbors, have mowed their yards today. 

Today's Biscuit and Gravy's birthday.  http://houstonheather.blogspot.com/2015/01/mugged-by-kittens.html  It is funny to watch the progression, over days, from "I don't want them" to "I guess we're keeping them".  I plan to give them an extra can of cat food to celebrate. 

Work was OK but our inventory levels are low.  I think Ron hasn't wanted to "make" me do a big supply run when I'm sick.  But, we need it, and I am feeling better.  Not great, but better. 

Still no real appetite.  I did pizza for dinner so Ron had something hot and fresh.  I was bad and did not eat my customary salad.  Maybe I can have it tomorrow with breakfast.  I am trying to put high-quality fuel into my body. 

Torbie is making a lot of racket, she got into a paper bag and is rustling around.  My cats tend not to like the actual cat toys, they like strings, paper bags, and things out in the yard.  Since I am allergic, I try not to hug them or pet them too much until I'm better - it would just get my sinuses mad. 

I plan to go to bed early tonight.  My mood has been OK (!) which is another indicator I'm sick.  I'm just tired but then I always am. 

At least I'm sleeping better, now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always happy when folks let animals adopt them ..Happy Birthday to the "kids" give them a little extra love from a long time fan!