Thursday, January 14, 2016

Awfully tired

I slept better last night and had some dreams, always a good sign my body is healing. 

I got up around 7, did my God Time, and showered.  I ate and took my medication, all of it, and did not have a soda while I did so.  I opted for instant iced tea with stevia. 

I really am down about 10 pounds from a couple weeks ago.  My clothes fit the same, I think some of it is my glycogen stores, but still, not bad. 

I'm still coughing and blowing my nose, that's not going to resolve overnight, but praise God at least I'm getting some sleep.  I started using breathe-right strips at night and that seems to help. 

Ron had been telling me I had to go to the doctor for "an immune shot".  Of course that doesn't exist, but the steroids seem to be doing a pretty good job. 

My left ear gets a little clogged now and then but I've been able to clear it swallowing, yawning, etc. 

I'm debating what to do tonight.  I need to go to bed early, and I need to take my cough suppressant at 8 PM.  So, either I go to bed "on time" and wake up to take it, or I just stay up.  I haven't decided. 

We went to Walmart, Ron wanted to buy me a vaporizer and I "let" him.  It sure isn't hurting.  I got some other items as well, but not much.  Mainly tissues, etc. 

*- - Gravy jumped up to say hello, and give me a lick.  His love language is grooming.  Biscuit is more of a "rub up against me while purring loudly" cat.  Torbie just climbs into my lap.  Baby Girl meows at us, and tolerates petting. 

They each have their own personality. 

Happily, they are letting me sleep by myself (mostly).  We got home from Walmart and I put the stuff away, and took a nap for a couple of hours.  That way I'm at least partly covered if the neighbors have their "gathering" tonight.  They tend to have erratic church gatherings, often when we have a delivery the next day, and we do. 

At any rate, nothing we can do about it. 

Ron's listening to "Devil Woman" singing along and laughing.  I wonder if he's thinking of me. 

Huh, that's a funny thought.  What if Ron's parents had been able to afford to send him to Catholic school?  Assuming he weren't blind.  I don't think private schools really "do" disabilities like that. 

He probably would have been more himself than he already is. 

So, I just wait an hour or so, eat, take my meds... not much of an appetite, being sick and on steroids, but I see that as a good thing.  A lot of people would pay good money for this. 

That's it for today.  I'm still awfully tired. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are better take care and fortify when you can