Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yay meds

I was really pleased with myself.

You guys know how weird I can get with the neighbor kids running around in my yard.  How I would obsess about it.  I was just so angry at the whole family, because my meds were off.

Once I got the meds right, I went pretty neutral.  Just "please keep the kids out of the yard so they don't hurt themselves or peep in the windows".

I've had some handymen over.  One was already in the bathroom when the doorbell rang.  I opened the door, expecting the other guy, and SURPRISE!  It's my neighbor and his 3 oldest kids.  Selling candy.

I got Ron, and we bought a few candy bars.  Gave them an extra dollar.  I even told the kids "You're really lucky to have a good Dad, who sells candy with you!"

They went off happy.  The neighbor was preening.  The kids were smiling.  And I was a good guy.

[fist pump]  Yay, meds!

No comments: