Monday, April 16, 2012

Life is a lot of work!

Video blog is uploading.

Some thoughts I had after recording.  I'd love it if I could afford to have those low carb meals delivered.  That would be great, just like a TV dinner but low carb and nutritious.  They are highly expensive.

What I'd love to do: make a bunch of low carb meals while manic but the manic energy tends to go to Bible Handouts.  Gotta pray on that, I guess.

I take a lot of vitamins.  I take a B-50, multivitamin with iron, antioxidant, mixed minerals, and folic acid.  If I had an energy problem related to vitamins, that would cover it.

I need to figure out my "Good Time".  Everyone has a best part of the day.  Early evening is, for certain, my worst.  What is my best?  Then may be cook, housework, work out during that time.

I need to download some more tunes.  Music is very good for depression.  I don't think the FDA will get me on that!  [laugh]

I need to figure out a housecleaning schedule.  Today I sweep and mop.  Today I clean the bathroom.  How often do I do dishes?  Currently, when the sink is full!  I try to be honest here.  I have heard, daily, so I should work that into "the schedule" somehow.

Do I designate a laundry day, or just do them when full?  Hm...

Life is a lot of work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, has your doctor checked you for a Vitamin D deficiency? I had extreme fatigue when I had a Vitamin D deficiency. Once I got my levels back up to normal by taking Vitamin D3 daily, I feel a whole lot better.

Heather Knits said...

I have to pay for my own blood tests. I get a lot of sun, though. What I can do, add some extra D to my routine. Ron was horribly fatigued a few years back, and his D was low. He was also anemic.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather- I keep forgetting to tune in and I just caught up on your last video and boy is your hair long! Are you keeping it long? I think I'm getting ready to chop mine off for the summer. :)

Heather Knits said...

Yeah, Ron asked me to grow it out in November of '10. I haven't cut it since.

I usually have it back in a ponytail but I wanted to show off (wink).