Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Had done

I thought you might appreciate another shot of my boyfriend, here. 

This is how Biscuit sleeps with me.  Funny how, when he's on his back, he's all white except for his tail. 

He's been sleeping with me a lot, lately, and I love it.  I even reward him with his favorite, dry food! when he takes a nap with me. 

And some good news from Ron, who told me, in passing, he hadn't had any vodka in over a week due to his stomach troubles.  I was a lot more impressed he told me after the fact, than telling me he was going to blah, blah.  Had done is a lot more impressive than will do.   I told him that was great, and meant it. I also told him I was proud to see he was not dependent on it. 

And there's Biscuit here to sleep on my foot.  He's pretty cute, alright.  He's burping, he ate too much dry food.  Let's hope he doesn't puke. 

It's been pretty quiet, I've been moderately depressed but still able to drag myself into the shower every day (When I have a hard time taking a shower, I know it's bad).  I haven't been sleeping great, but I slept better last night than I had the night before. 

My cycle started, along with a heavy flow and severe cramps.  30 years I've been dealing with this, you'd think it would get easier.  Women tell me it does not get easier after you have a baby, so I don't regret staying "childfree".   Today I had a headache but the Naproxen is helping. 

The weather is really nice and Ron turned on the heater.  We set if for about 75 in the winter, warm, but we're thin blooded.  Greg the Handyman came by when we were out the other night and fixed the exterior blind that had flipped up on top of the roof and over the satellite dish.  He's a good man.  We want to get him back to hang some interior blinds in Ron's room so Ron has some privacy. 

I've been doing my God Time and organizing the Bibles in the front room.  I need to get things cleared up for Halloween.  I'm getting that done. 

That's it for now, just a short post today (why talk about nothing just to have a long blog?). 


1 comment:

Spankadoo said...

LOVE the photo! LOL!!!! Sprawl!!!!