Friday, October 13, 2017

A little bit about everyone's favorite: Biscuit

Still depressed today. 

I am worried about an issue in my life, ongoing, not really under my control.  It is a problem.  I worry that problem will prevent me from being raptured.  Yes, I know it sounds silly to most of you, but it is a real spiritual concern for me. 

Especially since I don't want to be around during the tribulation.  Yet, there's not a lot I can do about it. 

I also worry about Ron, he is drinking, other sins, disrespectful to God.  I worry he will be left behind as well.  Now, this may sound terrible, but if I have an opportunity to be raptured, yet it means Ron will be left behind, I will take it, because the tribulation will literally be hell on earth.  I think he would want me to "go", if he could. 

Anyway, worried about that. 

I got up and we went to Walmart.  I needed to make a deposit, and Ron needed some things.  I got my banking done first and then did the shopping.  Ron wanted things like hand wipes, chewable antacid, etc.  I got some snack food, cat litter, and cat food. 

On the way home, we rode in a cab.  My seat had perfume in it, it reeked and got all over my clothes.  I don't know if the driver sprayed it, or it came off a client sitting in the backseat (the other client took the front seat).  The fragrance immediately put me into a very bad mood, I suspect it was one worn by my birth mother. 

The smell of her cigarettes will also bother me, she smoked Marlboros, the red ones.  But the perfume really upset me. 

Scent is the only sense that goes directly to the brain, nerves in the nose connect to the brain directly.  I was pretty sharp with Ron when we got out of the vehicle. 

I had to unload 38# of cat litter, 3 bags, and the wheelchair.  I didn't want the driver moving anything because that is not her job.  It's my job, and why I ride "free" on Ron's pass.  I got it in the house, then I got Ron in the house, and sent him away to his bedroom while I got everything unpacked.  I put it all away and got Ron back. 

I'm pretty sure he went into the kitchen and started drinking,while I went and took off my shirt.  It seemed to be the worst offender.  I ate, and took my pills. 

While I was putting away the cat food supplies, Biscuit showed up, alert and eager.  He knows his wet food comes on a 6 inch foam plate.  He knows the appearance of the cat food.  He knows what a case of cat food looks like.  He meowed piteously, as if I hadn't just fed him a couple hours ago. 

I felt sorry for him, and gave him a can of cat food.  He ate most of it. 

I have been complaining to Ron, for a while, that he has "stolen" Torbie with the cat treats.  She only hangs out with him now, it seems.  He said I should give her treats in my bed, and maybe that would encourage her to come "visit".  I did that.  Later on, she did sleep on my foot, so maybe there's something to it. 

Then I took a nap for a few hours. 

I got up and did the computer for a couple of hours.  Ron is passed out, but quiet. 

Still waiting for my Bibles. 

No comments: