Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday

I slept in a little this morning, and got up at 4:45 instead of 4.  I got up and took my shower, got dressed, ate my protein bar.  I took my last dose of AM pills in my pills of the week organizer. 

We went to work.  It was pretty uneventful, I didn't need to do a lot of stocking.  Even Ron didn't need to do much, he ended up running (sorting) change after the other vendor left. 

We came home, I took a nap.  Torbie slept with me some, and she slept with me last night until I fell asleep, then she left me. 

I would love it if she spent the whole night, but I'll take what I can get. 

I got up and did some of my God Time.  Ron got up, on his own. 

He wanted to get some burritos from the mall.  We did that.  When our ride pulled up the other client very rudely enquired if we would all be riding in the backseat.  No, the driver replied.  I'd be riding in the front seat.  She didn't say anything after that. 

The same driver was picking us up after we had our trip to the mall, so we got his burritos first, then got me some Chick-fil-a.  I would love to say I love the food but I just think it is "OK".  Maybe because I didn't grow up eating it, I guess. 

I ate enough to handle my pills and we came home again.  This time, the cab was empty except for us.  We made our trips for tomorrow. 

Ron ate one of his burritos and went to bed.  While he drank a lot today, he wasn't ugly with it.  

Tomorrow we just go to Walmart; and Wednesday I see my doctor.  Time for refills.  I did up my pills tonight and I am almost out. 

I'm not worried about it.  Ron complains a lot about taking me to the doctor, even though it's only 4 times a year.  I have spent a lot more time than that, at the dentist, while he had all his various procedures, but I won't remind him of that. 

My budget is toast, between the dentist and the vet, I don't have a lot of spare cash.  Ron didn't offer and I didn't ask.  I have pride. 

I am glad I will get paid before my medication comes in, because that isn't cheap. 

Here's to hoping I get a good night of sleep tonight. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love fried chicken but tried Chick Fil le and it was really not good at all over rated for sure! Spank