Sunday, June 25, 2017

Lazy Sunday

Today was pretty quiet. 

I slept in until 8:30.  I woke up at 7:30 but spent and hour in bed lounging with Biscuit and Torbie.  They are pretty special cats. 

Then I got up and fed them.  I took a shower, did my God Time, etc.  Ron got drunk and kept interrupting me during my God Time, but I got it done. 

He has been very affectionate today.  We'll see how things go tomorrow. 

I ate a can of spaghettios, the Walmart brand is pretty good.  It doesn't come in a runny sauce.  I took a nap for a couple of hours. 

I really need to strip my sheets, they are coming off the bed.  Then I need to wash them.  I don't remember the last time I washed my sheets. 

I am doing a load of laundry right now, I will wash it tonight and finish it tomorrow night.  It's too hot to run the dryer right now and I need to go to bed early (7). 

I did find something interesting: taking the Children's Claratin makes me a lot more alert.  It was pretty hard for me to take my nap today, I felt so perky. 

I'm not really wild about using one chemical, albeit a legal, OTC, chemical, to counteract the negative side effects of my medication, but I can use this on days like MRI day, when I most assuredly will not be getting a nap. 

Off I go, sorry I'm not more scintillating.  I need to call my Dad. 

They are having my primary abuser's son over to "visit", ice cream, amusement parks, etc.  As you can imagine it's a little weird for me. 

Edit to add, the guy who brings Ron's alcohol sent me a text wondering how he was.  Why not just call Ron direct? 

Some kind of game.  I had Ron call him and leave a very coherent voicemail. 

No comments: