Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I'm boring these days.

My current popular post is me, cleaning a toilet.  I narrate it in great detail.   It's getting lots of hits. 

Hits are down, I think it's because I'm well medicated, groggy, and depressed.  Now if I were manic and raving, I'd get a ton of hits.

I remember one post got tremendous activity.  A supermorbidly obese woman in an electric scooter broke the wheelchair lift on the van, had a tantrum, blamed the transit company, and then tried to trip Ron when we got off the vehicle.  I was most angry about the last, of course.

Anyway it was controversial (I think because I made a comment about Medicaid paying for lap bands - which I have seen work).

Lately, I've just been "raving" about wanting my sleep.  Not as exciting.

My new microphone came in.  Better audio but you'll still have to turn it up.


No comments: