Friday, October 17, 2014

2 Hour nap

I got to hand out 4 Bibles today. 

My wonderful repairman fixed my snack machine, and the coffee machine.  He is a wonderful, ethical, guy who likes us. 

Boy, in vending, you are screwed if you don't have a good repairman. 

The other vendors were looking kind of haggard.  Wait until next month! 

We went to work, the warehouse, bought some supplies.  Ron talked to his friend, who is better (Ron didn't want me catching a cold).  We will do a truck day tomorrow - lots of heavy labor for me. 

I don't mind.  I'd much rather unload a truck, than play office politics, but oddly enough people with questions come to me now.  I guess I'm easygoing and eager to please. 

We got it all done and came home.  I took a nap. 

I've been feeling kind of dizzy and weird, cause for alarm, in most.  For me, that's kind of standard.   I wish it would pass.  I know my blood sugar is OK, and I just drank 2 quarts of water. 

I didn't sleep very well.  Ron had a lot of neuropathy pain.  He tries to be quiet but it does wake me.  The crane company (they build specialty cranes, 1/4 mile away), was making weird noises that almost sounded like loud music.  It was pervasive and hard to sleep. 

I'd had a nasty headache yesterday around 3, and I had to take some Excedrin.  That messed up my sleep, too. 

I'm amazed I only took a 2 hour nap today. 

No comments: