Sunday, August 29, 2010

Good comments

I loved the comments - I'm pretty exhausted right now but I wanted to say that.

I slept OK but today is just a major fatigue day. I put my head in Ron's lap and slept on the way home. Still tired enough that I plan to go to bed in about an hour.

I have a 2 AM wakeup. Even at it's worst, the side effects are so much better than being mentally ill. UGH.

Exhausted, I can live with that. Ron was thrilled I literally leaned on him, and gently patted my back as I dropped off. Happily, I didn't snore or drool. [grin]

Oh, and I handed out tons of stuff today. I bought more of the ever-popular Now & Later mini bars (they get 6 individually wrapped pieces, wrapped in plastic), 120 of them to a jar. I got 2 jars. I hand out maybe 10 items a day, often more. People will say "Oooh! Now and LATERS!" and dive right into the bag, that's the kind of candyI want to be distributing. I found some awesome smarties too, they have Bible verses on the wrapper. Today, I also found a really cute purple vest I plan to buy myself for my birthday. It's fleecy, and purple. I have a serious love of "grape" purple. I also love vests - good Houston attire.

Good to see I am finding things fun again. :)

I took a week off of workouts last week, mostly. I plan to resume them tomorrow; hopefully I will wake up on my own around 1:30 AM, go do some weights and cardio, breakfast, etc.

Right now, I don't ahve the juice to do the dishes or get myself another pop. Not whining, but I am so, so, glad I don't ahve kids. I ahve a lot of memories of "Mommy is too tired of love you" or "Mommy is sick, and doesn't want a hug right now".

I am a very affectionate person; it used to hurt me worse than a slap. [shrug] She did her best and I know she loved me 100%. I am well aware MY best is nowhere close to what a kid deserves. I used to get angry that I couldn't have consistency from her; and I know myself I can't provide that at an acceptable childhood level.

Besides, I had a couple of odd, late, periods over the years. 3 I can recall. Maybe I have a few kids up in heaven. God knows they're a lot better off there, than here!

Off to go buy Ron a book on CD (Living Water by Brother Yun), and do my God time before collapsing into bed.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Take good care of yourself xx