Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's a good pain

OOooh. I have a stiff shoulder today - the punching bag workout really got me. It's a good pain, ha ha.

We got up very early and went to Foodtown while it was NICE and quiet. I found it devious that Metrolift put us on a training route, so the nice young man will have us as his benchmark "client". [snort] Candy was a big hit.

Came home, put up the goodies. Took a brief nap, didn't sleep as well as I would have liked last night.

Got up, made up some driver candy, and went with Ron to the Mongolian stir fry place. Oh, it was good. We got there at lunch and I think our meats and vegetables were confused. Ron found squid in his food, and I found bamboo shoots in mine. It was still good.

Today Ron told me that he lost his Metrolift ID card. AGH. It also serves as a bus pass. Ron called and turned it off. Now we have to go get a new one. That'll be fun. I am doing my best not to show my annoyance, as I have lost plenty of things in my day. The important thing is it's turned off. No one can use it now.

After lunch, we came home for a bit. Ron is working on the Metrolift drama.. all kinds of drama, let me tell you.

We went to Starbucks so I could run over to Favorite Dollar. I got some candy I'm excited to hand out. A very reasonable cost, too.

The new underwear fit great, I'm glad I got them. Just really tired, which is good. I need to go to bed early.

I also need to fix a lunch for myself tomorrow and remember to bring it.

No comments: