Friday, February 5, 2016

Another headache today

Depressed, another headache. 

I did manage to run to Walmart with Ron, and get a nap, sort of. 

I got a couple of new bras, and one of those high tech moisture control tshirts from the Men's department.  When we got over to the cat food I realized it had a nasty snag, so I put it back and got something else, instead. 

Ron wanted cat treats, we needed office supplies, and since Ron was "good" I got him a corn dog from the hot food area of the store. 

He really enjoyed the corn dog, with no unpleasant side effects.  Good, often times greasy fried foods will have - cause - problems. 

I'm just sick of these headaches. 

I've been checking my blood sugar every morning - I do this periodically because antipsychotics and antidepressants, which I take, can lead to diabetes.  I prefer to catch things "coming".   I bought a small box to store my supplies, because I've found the zippered case that came with the meter doesn't really work for my purposes. 

I'm pretty good at lancing my finger, getting a drop, fishing out a test strip, loading it into the meter, and then loading it with the blood drop (not very large).  A few seconds later I get a BEEP and my reading. 

Ideally it should be around 85.  Lately it has been a little higher than that, but not in the danger zone.  So I want to watch it.  I also got a notebook to log my readings. 

Ron and I also worked on the accounting report.  Not only did we do pretty well sales-wise, I also did it sick.  I was sick for a good 3 weeks out of the month. 

Years ago, when I was less mature, I would call in sick for anything.  These days I'd have to be vomiting or half dead to stay home. 

Well, I did stay home when I had the flu, back in 2006.  But I was only out for a few days. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your hearaches. Sounds like everything else is better and more " normal" for you again. Stay well.