Thursday, June 28, 2012

Insanity

Everyone has gone insane over the health care ruling.

I'm not worried.  1.  I am in the extremely low income bracket for the county.  I doubt we will pay much, probably less than I am now; if it all comes to pass.

2.  The public is furious.  I doubt the healthcare thing will live long.

3.  I believe in the rapture.  The way things are going I could be gone any day.

4.  I am healthy, a caregiver, and cheaply medicated.  I think they'd take good care of me (Ron, not so much).

By the way, my aunt has my password, if something happens to me she will post.  If I'm just gone, along with a lot of others, you'll know.

Happily, today was a good day for me.  I got a case of Bibles on the porch.  I opened them up.

What I do with the donors: give them a link to a Bible webstore, and my address, and tell them to send me whatever they are led.  One lady called my local store and bought me 40 New Testaments.  One guy bought me 2 cases of Spanish.  You get the idea.

Today, I got a beautiful case of whole Bibles.  The recipients LOVE the whole Bibles.  They'll go fast.

I decided to do the handout July 3.  I can get a lot of people shopping for party supplies.  I doubt many people will party on July 2.  Well, I can dream.

I already got whacked with a horrible depression today.  Ron took me to McDonald's, a dollar store, and home.  I got my razors, Ron his headphones, and that was it.  I had no energy to do anything else but some laundry.

I remind myself God doesn't need me perfect and able.  He can do more with me like this (waving hand) than He can if I were "perfect".  If I were normal, God knows you probably wouldn't catch me dead, on a Bible handout.

Anyway, if you're led, please pray for the recipients.

Oh, and regarding the healthcare thing - yes, it's disgusting violation of our rights.  Enough said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking that you are going to be raptured any day now is just foolish. Seriously Heather. There is no biblical reference to this.

Every generation believes theirs' is the most evil, most corrupt. When in reality people are the same and have always been so throughout history.

Look at the bible. Even then there were rapes, murders, etc. Man is full of sin. Always has been and always will be. It does not mean the rapture (if it really were true) is any closer to happening.

Besides you do realize the if your Aunt (as you believe in your post) is not raptured she will not even acknowledge that this is what happened to you (if you did get raptured lets say tommorrow).

If you believe in the rapture surely you understand that those that are left behind will become even more depraved and sinful than they are right now because the holy spirit is supposed to lift the restraints that God has on man right now so that every human being will fully give into the sinful nature they were born into from sin.

Imagine the evil that a few people do on the earth now and compound it with every single person left behind doing whatever feels good.

This means that your Aunt and others will no longer have any restraint and will be free to act upon their own sinful natures.

Most people will not get saved once the rapture occurs. They will be too blinded by their own lusts and sins to repent and get saved.

I guess this is the part many who want to be raptured leave out. They do not realize just what a living hell the world will become if the rapture does occur like you think it will.

Heather Knits said...

Apparently I wasn't clear. My aunt has a password if I get hurt or die, before the rapture. She is absolutely saved and one of my go-to spiritual advisors.

So, we can take the left-behind-aunt out of the equation.

I do know some people who will be left behind. One uses prostitutes, lies, and cheats on a regular basis. We'll call him Fred.

We have actually given Fred a house key.

I find it interesting when people tell me I "must" or "have" to believe a certain way.

"Not in the Bible"? Here you go: "1 Thessalonians 4:17
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
17 Then we who are still alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and so we will always be with the Lord."

I don't believe the world will literally go to hell overnight. Why? Because God will reap a huge harvest of souls from the Earth, during the tribulation: Revelation 14:14 Then I looked, and there was a white cloud, and One like the Son of Man[m] was seated on the cloud, with a gold crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. 15 Another angel came out of the sanctuary, crying out in a loud voice to the One who was seated on the cloud, “Use your sickle and reap, for the time to reap has come, since the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So the One seated on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested."

Many on-the-fence will turn to God in the tribulation, and be saved. I think it is cruel to say otherwise.

Now, we agree, the world will literally go to hell during that time. Evil will run rampant. It will be a terrible time to be a woman. However, God is with us no matter what, and it's only too late when someone dies.

You can get saved at any moment of your life. It's only too late when you're dead. No matter if it happens after the rapture.

So, you are welcome to your interpretation, and I am welcome to mine. I feel yours is a little dark, though.

lynn said...

Hi Heather,

First time commenting on your blog (or any!)-Wanted to say hi-Just signed onto RR and love to read your posts there.

This person "anonymous" commenting here has also fulfilled a prophecy. In 2Peter 3:3-4 it says "knowing this first that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation".

I don't mean to say they are lustful, but some people just don't feel He is coming soon. I don't see how people can't read the sign of the times. But, like you say, everyone is entitled to their way of thinking etc.

Take care now, and I will keep you in prayer for your Bible handout this Tues.-and will pray for the recipients too! Lynn