Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I said no

I just had a rather odd intereaction with someone, which I'll tell you about in a minute. 

Sunday: violently ill with Clostridium perfringens - bad takeout.  I used up a lot of paper. 

Monday: up early, work.  Donuts, sandwiches.  A little gossip with Mark about the vending company at the courthouse.  Stocking, looked pretty good.  I needed some value line items. 

Ron and I are coughing a lot, smoke and "particulate matter" from the wildfires are making our allergies pretty bad.  It's not apparent, looking outside or anything.  We just cough a lot, itchy eyes, etc.  I had to take a guiafenisen pill on Monday.  I think we got something to eat, and went home. 

Today; I should add, it is horrendously hot again - well over 100 every day, and oddly humid though we've had no rain.  Anyway, I decided I'd stay home today.   I slept pretty well last night. 

I woke up with a horrible headache.  I whacked it with some Excedrin.  Ron and I went to Foodtown.  I found some great bargains.  I found 2 pounds of cooked processed turkey (ready to eat, looks a little flaky is all) for $1.  Fifty cents a pound.  And it's good.  I got a pound of sausage for $1.70, and a package of turkey bacon (12 ounces) for 80 cents. 

I've noticed God really takes care of me in the food department.  I always seem to find the most delicious items for very low prices.  I also got veggies, etc.  After I get paid, I plan to get some shredded cheese. 

I came home, watched TV for a while, and took a nap.  2 hours!  Woke up, watched some more TV, did my God time, organized the front room, and cleaned up the vomit after Bubba got sick on the floor. 

My mood is OK, a little tired, but not bad. 

Oh, and the thing?  I suggested prayer to someone on a Christian message board.  Someone else got upset about that and told me to delete it. 

I said.  NO. 

1 comment:

awakened0229 said...

You would think that a Christian message board would encourage prayer. Sorry that you were sick!