Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend in review

I've been busy, haven't had a lot of extra energy the last couple days.  But I've been OK. 

Last couple days in review:
  • Went to the wholesale warehouse and got more supplies for work.
  • Had our quarterly review, the only thing we didn't do well involved inventory Ron hadn't let me buy. 
  • Got paid, went to Walmart. 
  • Ron paid for all my Walmart stuff; including a small hatchet I DESPERATELY needed for the garden. 
  • I used the hatchet to clean out some weed trees (only in Texas!). 
  • I planted some beet seeds, chard, and all the Caladiums, which were starting to sprout. 
  • Ron took me to a garden center today; a long ride each way, plus travel in the wheelchair.  Very good sport about it. 
  • I got the Cowart Muscadine grape vine I had been wanting.  It's in a pot, so I have a little time to prep it's new home. 
  • Ron fixed the bed.  No more crunch.  Yay. 
  • I got some cuddles as a result; no fears about crunching.  G-rated. 
  • I moved my seedlings outside, along with the tomato plant, etc. 
  • I started more seeds, including some nice feed store finds, and some sorrel I got today. 
  • I also found the Lemon Cucumber seeds I'd wanted. 
  • Somewhere in there I got a migraine. 
  • Still battling the depression.
  • Ron had problems with birds flying into his window; horrible thumps.  He taped a piece of printer paper in the window to warn them off.  He has a very kind heart. 
  • That's it for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SWEET HEATHER!!

Ginny