Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I didn't work today, but it was sure busy. I woke up early, 2 pounds lighter. I said "Thank You" to God and went out into the garage. It took me a little while to get my weights settled, but I had a good half hour workout (upper body). After my workout, I had a good breakfast.

Ron woke up about then and we had a trip to Walmart. I needed more dry cat food. It's funny, the cat featured on the bag of cat food looks just like our boys' nemesis. It's hysterical, "Fluffy" the cat on our cat food. Good thing our cats don't know. Fluffy would be insufferable and our boys would be compelled to mete our some ego-reducer.

While I was at Walmart, gloating around in the Misses' sizes, (I decided not to get jeans) I saw some cute "Activewear". I'm a sporty style type, so cute workout gear is always a good bet. I tried to find some online but it was very expensive, I couldn't find anything cute, and I couldn't find anything in my size that I'd wear in public. But at Walmart, I found an adorably cute skort for running, at only $10. The largest size was a 16/18. Would it fit?

I went to the fitting room. I was wearing a sports bra under my tshirt. I undressed. As I looked up, I saw myself naked. Sitting down. In a full-length mirror. Let me tell you, I was so glad I had already eaten a low carb breakfast and done my weight workout. It was horrible. I could see each and every one of the 61 pounds I want to lose quivering in the mirror (and I was still wearing undergarmets). Oh, it was tragic.

I tried on the running outfit and it fit GREAT! It was almost a little loose (let's hear it for vanity sizing, where manufacturers increase the dimensions while keeping the size the same). It's a very cute red and black. I got into next-week's budget to pay for it. At $18 plus tax, it was still far cheaper than the sporting goods store (which doesn't have any running shorts in my size anyway).

I got a cute t-shirt in a Misses XL. It's magenta. Awesome.

Finally, I finished and we left. I've been craving chicken so I bought a rotisserie chicken and ate half of it while waiting on our ride. We went home. I was pretty beat after I put the groceries up so I took a my pills and a nap.

When I woke up, Frosty was camped out in the washing machine. I couldn't do any clothes. I left him there for hours. I did the Vistar (junk food) order. I talked to Ron. I watched TV. I ate more chicken.

Finally, I evicted him half an hour ago. I'm a cruel monster. Yes I am.

No comments: