Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm glad I'm already doing lowcarb. I broke a chair today. Specifically, I broke my desk chair from IKEA. It was already cracked, I'd tripped and fallen over it when I was fatter, and when I tried to lean back in my chair it cracked even more. Ooops. Well, I'll get a new one, no big deal. I can still sit in it, if I'm careful.

I sure worked my tail off the last couple days, exercise bike last night, run today, mowing the lawn today, all kinds of work work work. It was nice to have Mom and Dad over for dinner.

They got a kick out of the home-grown salad, my low carb spaghetti, and the yummy desserts (I had a good low carb dessert). It's a little sad to see them because it makes me realize how much time we lost when I was sick. Well, they're still here and they forgave me (amazingly) for all the truly crazy things I said when I was sick.

I don't think I'd be that kind! I guess that's what makes them parents.

The garden looks great, the cats are fine, and I'm working on a new knitting project for Mom and Dad. They want an afghan. Everyone else has one, why not them?

They loved what I've done so far.

No comments: