Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gloomy thoughts

Ugh.  Feeling run down and allergic today.  I keep coughing. 

See, I have one of those fun paradox problems:  I have acid reflux, but the medication (proton pump inhibitors) makes me hallucinate.  I would much rather have the cough and the heartburn, than the hallucinations! 

Got up.  Depressed.  No shower, no God Time.  Our ride to the warehouse was over an hour late.  We got there, I did my shopping. While there "the boss" called and said he was coming by. 

So glad I already had my merchandise to stock! 

We never saw him, he "got hung up at the office".  I did my stocking.  Ron did his.  He is able to stand up more with less pain. 

Good.  Whatever's wrong is healing on it's own. 

We came home.  I was exhausted, took a nap, but not for very long.  Got up and did my God Time (I'll get the shower tomorrow), then computer. 

I read another guy has Ebola, maybe.  Great.  I keep thinking about all those Houstonian football fans, up in Dallas, last weekend. 

Sorry to be so gloomy, but that's depression. 

Oh, and one of my drivers was murdered.  I get different drivers every day but I remember her "being nice".  They did catch the man who did it, her ex. 

http://www.click2houston.com/news/woman-heading-to-work-shot-killed-at-southwest-houston-apartments/28968694

I can't help but wonder about Ebola.  If Ron and I would get sick, both of us or just one.  If I got sick how could he take care of me? 

Do I need to buy anything at Walmart? 

How would we work if paratransit shuts down?  I think I need to get some numbers from guys at work - they could pick us up on the way in. 

Just thinking. 

I need to eat and take my pills. 

No comments: