Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Yet another blackout

Ron had a blackout last night and fell on the floor, made some noise.  He also called paratransit and deleted half our trips for the day.  He will have to call back and fix it, and get some penalty marks for that. 

I had some trouble sleeping due to noise he made.  When he got up this morning I told him "Whatever you drank last night, you need to dial it back". 

"Oh, I planned to have a blackout last night."  I was utterly disgusted. 

How selfish.  I just told him to change his pants, as they are "ruined" until I get a chance to wash them. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would tell him next time he plans a blackout to let me know so I can go to a hotel. Planned....

Anonymous said...

I would tell him next time he plans a blackout to let me know so I can go to a hotel. Planned....