Friday, November 13, 2015

Too Bad

Yesterday, I ate a new protein bar (!) and did our usual supply run. 

Work was pretty standard, I saw the freezer problem isn't as "fixed" as I thought.  We will need to take it somewhere and thaw it away from the server room.  That's just one thing to do in a long list. 

The machines looked good and the customers, happy, when we left. 

Good. 

They love coming to me for change. 

I had the worst nap ever.  Ron made a lot of noise feeding the cats, getting snacks, etc.  He was quiet today, though. 

Anxiety was pretty bad, but I had a lot of caffeine yesterday. 

Depression's been about the same.  I was pretty tired, so I didn't even get online.  I was proud I had at least managed my God Time and a shower, even some laundry. 

So. 

We had today off.  I woke up at 5 with a horrific migraine.  Apparently the new protein bars don't agree.  Agh.  I didn't vomit but that's about all I can say. 

Ron and I had planned to go to a BBQ place.  I was feeling a little better so I agreed.  The cab ride upset things a bit and I decided to get my food to-go. 

I did that. 

Our heater has been acting up and the repairman is here now, working on it.  We have a gas furnace (natural gas).  We think it needs a new "igniter". 

It doesn't always "catch" when it turns on.  If the gas isn't burning we don't get any heat. 

We got some BBQ for the repairman, whom we've met before.  He was very happy to see it. 

Ron ate a little of his food and we ate a couple of complimentary bread rolls.  My head started feeling better, until the ride home.  Now I'm back to vice-like, gripping, pain. 

When we got home I put our food away, Ron ate his chicken sandwich, and I laid down for a little bit.  The repairman came about 20 minutes ago. 

He's working away in our attic. 

I never go in the attic.  It's plenty roomy but I am scared of heights.  Also scared of traffic.  Which makes it funny that God enables me to do so many Bible Handouts. 

Hopefully the bill won't be too bad. 

No comments: