Wednesday, November 4, 2015

PIckup window

Today was really long. 

We went to the warehouse, but first I had to go talk to my neighbor in #2 and ask him, politely, to please stop driving over the water meter.  "I'm worried you will break the pipes, and your pipes run there too."  He seemed to take it seriously and I kept it light and non confrontational. 

Then we went to the warehouse.  I got Ron 20 cases of drinks, and boy I'm a little stiff from that. 

I got some snack items, got everything in the building, and had minor hysterics over where I'd put it all.  The other vendor has about 300 square feet of storage.  I have 34. 

I hauled all my snacks off the racks, stocked, helped Ron stock, and made enough "hole" to backstock my new stuff. 

We left, and went to his doctor, but the ride was late. 

We had to leave the doctor's office before seeing the doctor, because our ride was rescheduled to come early (they can do that). 

We came home.  I tried to take a brief nap, and I'm sure Ron thought he was being quiet, but he wasn't. 

I woke up and did my God Time, fended off a salesman, watched a little TV.  I did up my pills for 2 weeks, which let me tell you takes a while.  Especially when I have 8 prescription capsules and tablets, a day. 

Not counting the supplements. 

What else, whacked in the leg with my naughty folding handcart, which unfolded when I was rolling it.  Ouch.  I'll have a bruise. 

I have a spectacular bruise on my left calf, but can't recall how I got it.  At any rate it's almost better. 

Anxiety is better,  Not much. 

Ron's reading a romance novel about a biker and his "woman".  Ugh.  He keeps saying I have to read it and I am so uninterested.  He was laughing at it last night and woke me up. 

Not Happy about that. 

Praying I get a better quality of sleep tonight.  I'm pretty exhausted from the drama and physical labor. 

Ron's doctor did call him back, says he has an inflammatory colitis, and will be starting Ron on steroids and another medication.  Ron can't remember what, of course, so I'll just find out at the pickup window. 

I'll be glad when I get manic.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alcohol and steroids are not a great combo ....ESPECIALLY for his stomach. Please if you can make sure the dr knows he might be able to give him another drug to help the stomach not bleed as well.

Heather Knits said...

He's saying he won't take the steroids, anyway. Good to know, though.